Inner Resilience consultations integrate Breathing and Meditative processes, Yoga, Nervous system resilience practices, Mindful dialogue, Stress Management and Psychological well-being modalities.
A wellness consultation takes into consideration a person's current mental, physical and emotional well being.
A consultation consists of:
- Initial health assessment (1 hour)
- A Follow-up with a personalised wellness program
- Wellness Program PDF
The health assessment is a conversation where we discuss and investigate your current physical, emotional, and mental well being. We also investigate your hopes and needs for future wellness.
The follow-up you will receive and be guided through a wellness program. The program will consist of:
- a current plan of action
- short wellness practices that are easy to bring into daily life
As we progress there will be monthly follow-ups regarding any home practices. From here any necessary adjustments can be made so your program evolves in alignment with your healing needs.
A wellness consultation program can consist of:
- Breathing and relaxation coaching and home practices
- Mental health self leadership sessions (IFS)
- Meditation and mental wellness practices
- Nervous system resilience practices
- Yoga postures and physical wellness practices
- Lifestyle modification and philosophical coaching
- Referrals (medical and the holistic healing sector)
- Stress reduction
- Mental well being
- Retraining the nervous system for resilience
- Self leadership
- Improved sleep
- Digestive health, spinal alignment
- Mindfulness and mental health habits
- Improving concentration
- Peak performance
Each session lasts 75 mins and costs 90 USD . Sessions can also be held online.